TADM55 - SAP HANA SPS05 - Installation and Administration |Virtual course|In English|
This course covers in detail all key capabilities of SAP HANA database system administration. Through the lectures and exercises you will learn how to install, update and operate an SAP HANA 2.0 SPS05 database using SAP HANA Cockpit 2.0 SP12. The course covers the most important database administration tasks of an SAP HANA system administrator. During the course, you will learn details about starting and stopping, changing the configuration parameters, monitoring the database, backup and recovery and troubleshoot of a multitenant SAP HANA 2.0 SPS05 database system.
- This course is the best starting point to learn about SAP HANA installation, update, configuration and system administration.
- The course is independent from the SAP NetWeaver administration world, as it teaches how to perform system administration on the SAP HANA platform. The system administration tools used are native to the SAP HANA platform.
- Throughout the course, you will learn about the following SAP HANA tools for installation, update, configuration and system administration.
- SAP HANA database lifecycle manager (HDBLCM)
- SAP HANA cockpit 2.0 SP12
- SAP HANA HDBSQL command line
- At the end, you will be able to perform all the required daily system administration tasks on the SAP HANA database platform.
- SAP HANA introduction
- Installation sizing and OS preparations
- SAP HANA installation and upgrade of a multitenant database
- SAP HANA architecture and deployment options
- SAP HANA cockpit 2.0 installation and configuration
- SAP HANA Administration tools
- Post installation steps
- Database administration tasks using SAP HANA cockpit 2.0
- Backup and recovery using SAP HANA cockpit 2.0
- SAP HANA Security
- User and authorizations
- Database Administrator
- Help Desk/CoE Support
- System Administrator
- Technology Consultantr
podle názvu a lokality