27002LM - ISO/IEC 27002 Lead Manager
Why should you attend?
ISO/IEC 27002 Lead Manager training enables you to develop the necessary expertise and knowledge to support an organization in implementing and managing Information Security controls as specified in ISO/IEC 27002.
After completing this course, you can sit for the exam and apply for the “PECB Certified ISO/IEC 27002 Lead Manager” credential. A PECB Lead Manager Certification, proves that you have mastered the principles and techniques for the implementation and management of Information Security Controls based on ISO/IEC 27002.
Who should attend?
- Managers or consultants seeking to implement an Information Security Management System (ISMS) based on ISO/IEC 27001 and ISO/IEC 27002
- Project managers or consultants seeking to master the Information Security Management System implementation process
- Individuals responsible for the information security, compliance, risk, and governance, in an organization
- Members of information security teams
- Expert advisors in information technology
- Information Security officers
- Privacy officers
- IT professionals
- CTOs, CIOs and CISOs
Day 1: Introduction to Information Security controls as recommended by ISO/IEC 27002
Day 2: Security requirements and objectives based on ISO/IEC 27002
Day 3: Monitoring, measurement, analysis, and evaluation of Information Security controls
Day 4: Continual improvement of an organization's information security performance
Day 5: Certification Exam