27034A - ISO/IEC 27034 Application Security Foundation |Virtual course|
Why should you attend?
ISO/IEC 27034 Foundation training enables you to learn the basic elements to implement and manage Application Security as specified in ISO/IEC 27034.
After completing this course, you can sit for the exam and apply for the “PECB Certified ISO/IEC 27034 Foundation” credential. A PECB Foundation Certificate shows that you have understood the fundamental methodologies, processes and management approach.
Who should attend?
- Individuals interested in implementing Application Security Techniques
- Individuals seeking to gain knowledge about the main processes of Application Security
- Individuals seeking to pursue a career in Application Security
- Understand the basic concepts of Application Security
- Understand the methods and techniques used to effectively implement and manage Application Security within an organization
- Understand the definitions, principles and processes involved in Application Security
By becoming an ISO/IEC 27034 Application Security Certified Professional you will be able to:
- Comprehend the fundamentals of application security and its relationship with other information security standards.
- Learn the best practices, concepts, and techniques to apply security guidelines in an organization.
- Acquire professional expertise to manage an application security implementation project.
- Understand the role and requirements of each of the stakeholders in the organization.
- Develop the necessary knowledge and improve your skills to provide application security best practices in an organization.
Day 1: Introduction to fundamental concepts of Application Security as required by ISO/IEC 27034
Day 2: Application Security Techniques and Certification Exam
podle názvu a lokality